Applied Network Solutions is a leading small business technology company. With decades of hands-on experience delivering network-centric solutions, enabling our customers to exceed their mission.
Our Mission: Build, Implement and Secure the Enterprise
ANS builds, operates, and secures critical infrastructures. We do this by engaging network engineers and technologists that understand enterprise architecture and network behaviors, and who leverage this knowledge to create agile, adaptive platforms that create positive outcomes. We do this for customers who depend on enterprise networks to protect our nation, enable government operations, and promote our commerce. The networks our people build provide our national defenders and our commercial leaders with security in knowing they can operate free from threat or compromise.
Our Story: The ANS Commitment
ANS was formed out of a passion for technology and the desire to deliver solutions that matter. Founded in 1999, ANS has a clear focus: to design, build, deploy and defend the enterprise. We work diligently to enable our customer’s missions and business objectives soar. ANS is committed to the critical networks that focus on delivering unmatched mission outcomes.
Our Privilege: Giving Back
Giving back to the community is an important part of our lives, and ANS has a rich history and commitment to supporting causes that help our families and our heroes. Each year we host events focused on raising money in support of these causes.
- Applied Network Solutions raises over $7,000 for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
- November 2009: ANS began sponsorship of the Patriots Technology Training Center – www.patriots-ttc.org
- April 2010: ANS hosts our annual golf tournament to support Multiple Sclerosis.
- Our annual golf tournament is held at Lake Presidential golf course in Upper Marlboro, Maryland. ANS raised over $6,000 in support of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
- ANS hosts a benefit golf outing to support the Knights of Heroes Foundation, raising over $5,000, enough to send 5 deserving kids to camp for a week
Please help support some of our favorite charitable organizations: