Cyber Operator – Multiple Openings
Applied Network Solutions, Inc.
Applied Network Solution, Inc. (ANS) is looking for Cyber Operators to join our team of exceptional Cyber Security professionals in support of the DCRIOS program. As a Cyber Security Operator you should have experience in testing, securing, operating, and the administration of network components including wireless technologies. On our team you will be become a subject matter expert for the IT network infrastructure; trained in both gaining and defending against physical and/or logical access to network components; experienced in detecting, replicating, and preventing adversary Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) on network infrastructure; managing, conducting, and providing expertise for all network operations supporting a Cyber Protection team.
- Utilize and support cutting edge cyber tools for the DoD to perform threat assessments by tracking and fixing exploits on information system assets
- Demonstrated administrative experience in computer and network operating systems including: Cisco, Juniper
- Develop/employ TTPs and methodologies regarding attack vector replication
- and forensic analysis
- Analysis, administration, testing and assessing security issues in architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access
- Packet analysis using Wireshark, TCPDump, Splunk, Elk, Bro, etc
- Travel with trips varying in length, as dictated by the customer
- Active TS/SCI Clearance and the ability to pass a counter intelligence polygraph
- Current IAT Level III Certification – CISSP, CASP, etc
- BS degree in related field with 5+ years of related experience, an additional 4 years of related work experience can be substituted for the degree
- Basic communication methods, principles, and concepts (e.g. crypto, dual hubs, time multiplexers, etc.) that support the network infrastructure; capabilities and applications of network equipment including hubs, routers, switches, bridges, servers, transmission media, and related hardware
- IT security principles and methods, such as firewalls, DMZ, and encryption; local area and wide area networking principles and concepts including bandwidth management
- CCNA, CCNA Security, CCDP, CCIE, CISA, GCIH