Cyber Security Analyst – Multiple Openings
Website Applied Network Solutions, Inc.
The candidate will be a key player in supporting and evolving the processes, procedures and methodologies for implementing and executing exploitation, analysis, and instruction activities in support of Cyber Protection Teams (CPTs). The candidate will be involved throughout all phases of the CPT mission. This position requires a combination of skills and experience including: forensics analysis, incident response, reverse engineering, code/script development, and knowledge of network ports, protocols and services.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Must possess an IAT Level III certification: CISSP
- Proven experience being able to methodically and proactively analyze problems and offer solutions.
- Possess knowledge of cyber incident and response, forensics and related current events
- Perform as part of an Incident Response Team utilizing knowledge of cyber incident and response, forensics, and related current events.
- Understand and be well versed in common cyber threat terminology, vulnerability and basic knowledge of penetration test principles and methodologies.
- Intermediate “hands-on” experience with Linux, SED, AWK, Perl, Python, Batch, or similar.
- Intermediate knowledge in packet analysis using Wireshark, tcpdump, Splunk, ELK, Bro, etc.
- Ability to operate and navigate UNIX/Linux operating systems from the command prompt/line with ease.
- Familiarity with common forensics tools and capabilities (i.e., EnCase, Forensic Toolkit (FTK).
- Linux+/LPIC-1 or RHCSA
- Win Server 2012R2 or 2016 MCSA
- Cisco knowledge preferred